11.26.2012

Shoe Review

I bought two new pairs of running shoes.  Deal was too good to pass up.  Sierra Trading Post has some good deals.  I got a pair of Saucony Hattori's and NB MT00 Minimus for $30 and $45 respectively.

The Saucony's are excellent.  Good for road running and not bad on the trail.  Super light and still a offer more cushion than the Minimus.  I also like the velcro strap, no laces.  My foot did slide around a bit in the shoe when going down steep hills.  That was the only drawback. Probably going to go back on STPost and buy another pair for when they wear out.

The MT00 Miniumus was a bit disappointing, but still good.  The toe box felt too big, kind of like I was wearing clown shoes.  The MT10s I have fit like a glove and feel like they are part of my foot.  I didn't get the same feeling with the MT00.  Nice grip/traction and a bit more cushion in the toe than the MT10s.


1 comment:

Ryan said...

I tried the Hattoris on once and didn't like them. You must have super narrow feet, because I recall their being extremely narrow through the midfoot.

You're becoming somewhat of a shoe junkie. :)